Playful Office: The future office philosophy that turns employees into emplayees. Paperback – January 1, 2017 by Dr Samuel West (Author), Niklas Madsen (Author), Jenny Madsen (Author), & 2 more
The Playful Office is Superlab’s philosophy that re-defines the modern workplace. Firmly based in the latest developments in organizational science and the hottest trends in office design the book is guaranteed to be interesting for anyone remotely involved in workplace design and implementation.
- Paperback: 114 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (January 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1539725529
- ISBN-13: 978-1539725527
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.3 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,116,874 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
ByChad Hendersonon January 8, 2017
Really liked this one! Full of practical tips based on real research. A fun read.