Humor CPR: Tips To Resuscitate A Failing Sense Of Humor Paperback – April 16, 2008
by Kelly Swanson (Author)
A comedy manual designed to help you write and deliver funny material. Written by award-winning storyteller and comedian, Kelly Swanson.
About the Author
Kelly Swanson is not just funny, she’s spew-milk-through-your-nose funny. And now here’s your chance to see how she does it, in this look at some of the techniques we can use to make us funnier.
- Paperback: 62 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace (April 16, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1438206852
- ISBN-13: 978-1438206851
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,667,148 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)