Lessons with Laughter: Photocopiable Lessons for Different Levels (Instant Lessons Series)
by George Woolard (Author)
LESSONS WITH LAUGHTER is part of Heinle’s Instant Lessons series – a range of photocopiable books for busy teachers that are quick and easy to use. It is a bank of 92 lessons which can be used with the minimum of preparation and which focus on four areas: Jokes, Cartoons, Misprints, and Funny Stories.
- Jokes 2. Cartoons 3. Misprints 4. Reading for Fun
- Series: Instant Lessons Series
- Spiral-bound: 94 pages
- Publisher: Thomson Heinle (January 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1899396357
- ISBN-13: 978-1899396351
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.5 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,792,796 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
August 10, 2017
Format: Spiral-bound|Verified Purchase
I’m an ESL teacher and I use this book quite a bit and my students really enjoy it. It is a British book, so some of the spelling and word usage is odd, but the humor translates across the Atlantic just fine. It really is a great and easy way to inject some fun into your lesson plans. I would highly recommend it.
Fun in the classroom
December 16, 2003
The range of exercises certanly provided an element of fun for my students and light relief at the end of a lesson or end of the week. In particular my students loved the completion story worksheets. They were motivated to retell the stories because they made people laugh and this is great for their fluency. A good book to have on hand for filler material.