Hook ’em with Humor: The Public Speaker’s Guide to Having Fun and Using Humor to Mesmerize, Fascinate, and Engage Paperback – March 15, 2017
by Ricky Olson (Author), Laura L Bush (Editor), Jerry Corley (Foreword)
Want to make sure they’re listening?
Whatever action you want your audience to take to effectively influence those listening to you as a speaker, you must capture and hold their attention–and be memorable in a good way.
To do that you must use humor!
But what if you’re not funny? In Hook ‘Em With Humor you’ll discover:
* The 7 Deadly Humor Mistakes Speakers Make and How to Avoid Them.
* The 5 Major Obstacles to Using Humor and Being Funnier.
* A Complete Humor Tool Kit for Generating Laughter
The Humor Tool Kit provides you the processes you’ll need:
* The Laugh Generator Process
* The Laugh Troubleshooting Process
* The Laugh Multiplier Process
* The Laugh Amplifier Process
* The Safe Humor Solution
* The 90-Day Humor Improvement Plan
About the Author
Ricky Olson is an award-winning humorous speaker. Although he was told all his life he was funny, no one was laughing when he gave stand-up comedy a shot. Being “naturally funny” failed him, so he was forced to figure it out or quit. After four years of intense study and after finding an amazing coach, Ricky shares what he’s learned, so you, too, can Hook ‘Em with Humor.
Publisher: Peacock Proud, LLC (March 15, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #624,116 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)